Waldhaus and Falkenhof Großer Ravensberg
14478 PotsdamPhone 0331-2707687
Buy voucheGo to provider
The Falkenhof is located in the middle of the Ravensberge landscape protection area and offers insights into the way of life of our native birds of prey as well as many other animal species and their habitats. At the Falkenhof, which opened in 2005, you can experience the dive of a falcon or the silent gliding of an owl (March-October). You get an insight into the way of life of many raptors and falconry as a way of hunting yesterday and today. Petting zoo, hunting exhibition and maybe even holding a falcon on your own will make your visit a varied and unforgettable experience.
in the summer season April-October Sat, Sun, public holidays: 2 p.m.
The Falkenhof offers include:
- Birds of prey in majestic gliding flight
- Hawks dive on a prey dummy
- Insights into falconry - historically and today
- Hunting exhibition and biotopes of all kinds
- Seminars, team days and company events
- Children's birthdays and celebrations
- petting zoo
- Raptor programs at outdoor events
PricesAdults: € 5,50
Children: € 4,00