Flaeming-Skate "Circular Course 2"
ContactLandkreis Teltow-Fläming, SG Wirtschaftsförderung, Tourismus und Mobilität, SB Flaeming-Skate
Am Nuthefließ 2
14943 LuckenwaldePhone 03371-6081341
You can easily start your tour along the RK2 circular route from the district town of Luckenwalde. In addition to the excellent entry points onto the Flaeming-Skate, there is also a rail connection here. A skating route leads directly from the car park on Teichwiesenweg into the city centre, with lots of sport and leisure opportunities on offer.
Please note: Maintenance and care of the tracks is one of the ongoing tasks in the Flaeming-Skate region. This means there are occasionally short-term restrictions on sections of individual routes. Please see the Flaeming-Skate website to find out more about this in good time before your arrival.
Length: 12 kilometres (1 hour)
Start / Finish: Luckenwalde
Logo/route sign: Blue marking ‘RK 2’ on the tarmac
Surface: very good Difficulty:
Route: Luckenwalde, Kolzenburg, Jänickendorf, Luckenwalde
How to get there:
- Public transport: Take line 3 of the Regional-Express from Berlin central station to Luckenwalde (approximately 45 minutes)
- Car: Take the B101 from Berlin to Luckenwalde (approximately 1 hour)
- Luckenwalde: Local history museum (Heimatmuseum), local zoo, gallery at the local council building, St. Johanniskirche church
- Kolzenburg: Gallery of Wooden Art (Galerie Kunst in Holz)
- Jänickendorf: Museum barn (Museums-Scheune)
- Tour Brandenburg
- Berlin-Leipzig Cycle Path
- other Flaeming-Skate circular routes
AccessibilityFor further information, please visit